After my recent trip to Turkey, many of you have written to me to ask questions like what’s the best time to visit the country, and whether it’s really possible for a vegetarian to survive without eating supermarket food. I’ve written travel tips for a first trip to Europe before, but I thought it would be a good idea to dig specifically into Turkey this time. So here goes, ten travel tips to make your life travel planning to Turkey simpler:
1. What’s the best time to go to Turkey?
2. How to get a visa for Turkey?
3. What to pack for Turkey?
4. Do they speak English in Turkey?
5. Is Turkey expensive?
6. How is the food and wine in Turkey?
7. Do you need a Eurail Pass for Turkey?
8. Where to go in Turkey?
9. Where to stay in Turkey?
10. How to find internet or Wifi in Turkey?